Our assisted reproduction center. Procrear is a clinic designed for the study of human infertility and infertility treatment.
The success of assisted reproductive treatments relies on studying specific circumstances of each case in order to be able to design a “personalized” strategy treatment and obtain the best results.
In our assisted reproduction clinic, we recommend beginning the fertility treatment under the following conditions:
- Couple having unsuccessfully tried to get pregnant for 1 year (woman less than 30 years).
- Couple having unsuccessfully tried to get pregnant for 6 months (woman more than 30 years).
- History of the Man or Woman: genitalia surgery, pelvic infection, genetic alterations, important menstrual alterations, etc.
- Couple having suffered 2 consecutive abortions or more.
- Serious genetic diseases and known diagnostics.
- Single woman or same sex women couple.